Specialized in Emerging Markets in the Middle East:
- Identify business and investment opportunities (match-making)
- Support of internationalization and delocalization processes of private enterprises, as well as to the Strategic Visioning & Business Model implementation
- Search for suitable local partners with the appropriate characteristics
- Assess the conditions for investing in free zones, in special economic zones and in industrial parks
- Market survey for each market segment of interest, opportunities analysis and technical resources evaluation; analysis of the most suitable modalities for entering a new business deal.
- Customers and international partners searching. Strategic and operative support is given to build a commercial partnership.
- Business meetings arrangement, consultancy to join international tenders, fairs and commercial deals.
- Legal and fiscal support according to the local market rules
- Recruitment of professionals for international offices (export\project manager, key area manager)
- Develop the leadership skills of high-potential individuals
- Correct behavioral problems at the management level
- Help leaders resolve interpersonal conflicts among employees
- The topic of intercultural competence became more and more important during the past years: globalization and worldwide contacts between companies, organizations and individuals need the ability to communicate in a successful way.